When the 30 trillion dong real estate market support package is about to be launched, a series of real estate businesses have boldly “released” their goods, anticipating the recovery of the real estate market.
- The downward trend of apartment prices in Hanoi has slowed down: Hanoi Department of Construction has just announced the real estate transaction index of apartment groups in 2012 and Q1/2013. Accordingly, the real estate price index of the apartment group in the first quarter of 2013 decreased compared to the time of the first quarter of 2011. Specifically, Cau Giay district decreased by 13%, Dong Da district decreased by 22%, Ha Dong district decreased by 27%, Thanh Xuan district decreased by 21%, Tu Liem district decreased by 28%. Particularly, the price of the high-end apartment segment in Cau Giay district decreased by 28%.
- Rapidly offering projects to receive a support package of 30 trillion VND: The Ministry of Construction and the State Bank have officially approved the issuance of a credit package of 30 trillion VND to support the real estate market. This support package will take effect from June 1, 2013. The fact that some priority subjects get loans with a preferential interest rate of 6% will help many people have the opportunity to buy houses, thereby increasing demand in the market. This helps real estate businesses boldly “unplug” their goods, anticipating the recovery of the real estate market.
- Ho Chi Minh City Center will be expanded to District 2: Oriented to expand the new administrative area of about 737ha with the main urban area being Thu Thiem, District 2 is expected to gather many high-class real estate projects. level, large scale. Ho Chi Minh City has also determined that the core urban area of this new administrative center will be Thu Thiem urban area.
- Real estate inventory continues to increase: By the end of March 2013, the inventory of apartments has increased by 20%, equivalent to 33,852 apartments, land inventory is more than 1 million m2. Particularly in Ho Chi Minh City, in 121 projects, there are 14,816 houses in inventory, 58,748m2 of commercial space, 300,071m2 of land plot, estimated inventory value of VND 30,242 billion. In the Hanoi market, according to reports from 13 investors, there were 5,875 houses in inventory, 5,459m2 of commercial and office space, the inventory value was estimated at 14,070 billion VND.
Project for sale
- For sale of Mulberry Lane apartments: Northern Dat Xanh Real Estate and Services Joint Stock Company has just opened for sale apartments in Mulberry Lane project, Ha Dong, Hanoi. Apartments have from 1 to 3 bedrooms with area from 45m2 to 135m2.
- For sale of Fusion Suites Danang Beach apartments: Serenity Holding Group, the developer of the Fusion Suites Danang Beach project, is currently offering Fusion Suites apartments for sale from VND 1.3 billion (including furniture and 10% VAT). The project includes 124 luxury apartments with area from 38 – 67m2 with 1-2 bedrooms.
- Offering land for sale in Phu Thinh Riverside: Danh Khoi Asia Real Estate Joint Stock Company (DKRA) has just offered to sell land plots of Phu Thinh Riverside project in Ward 7, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City at a price average is 10.9 million/m2.
- Open sale villa Flamingo Dai Lai Resort: Hong Hac Dai Lai Joint Stock Company – Investor of Flamingo Dai Lai Resort project has just organized a program to open and sell Do Quyen and Bach Thanh villas in FVL6 area with the price from 2.8 billion – 3.7 billion VND/unit (rough construction and finishing the exterior).
- Opening for sale of Green Bay apartments: Tomorrow (May 19), Syrena Vietnam Investment and Development Joint Stock Company will hold the final sale of apartments at the Green Bay luxury apartment project. The apartments in the project have an area from 62 – 123m2.
According to Young Intellectuals